Mobile build fails with dev version of lime


#1

Hi,
I have set lime to my local dev version (develop branch on git) and getting an error on cpp build for iOS.
lime test ios -simulator -debug -iphone-x

Called from lime/_backend/native/NativeCFFI.hx line 63
Called from lime/system/CFFI.hx line 128
Called from C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/neko/Lib.hx line 35
Uncaught exception - load.c(357) : Primitive not found : lime@lime_audio_load_bytes(2)
Called from ? line 1
Called from CommandLineTools.hx line 2108
Called from CommandLineTools.hx line 26
Called from a C function
Called from CommandLineTools.hx line 147
Called from CommandLineTools.hx line 759
Called from lime/project/PlatformTarget.hx line 107
Called from lime/tools/platforms/IOSPlatform.hx line 529
Called from lime/tools/helpers/IconHelper.hx line 77
Called from lime/tools/helpers/IconHelper.hx line 398
Called from lime/tools/helpers/ImageHelper.hx line 106
Called from lime/graphics/Image.hx line 579
Called from lime/graphics/Image.hx line 1580
Called from a C function
Called from /usr/local/lib/haxe/std/neko/Lib.hx line 42
Uncaught exception - load.c(357) : Primitive not found : lime@lime_image_load_file(2)
The terminal process terminated with exit code: 1

Openfl: 8.3.0

need to rebuild something?

Thank you


#2

If you use the latest development release, there’s been a fair amount of dust as we’ve working on HashLink support. You can use lime rebuild <target> (possibly requiring the -clean flag too), as well as lime rebuild tools or in some cases, it may be necessary to go the Lime directory, then run cd tools && haxe svg.hxml

Sorry about the trouble! We’ve moved to a feature branch as we work on preparing the next release of Lime


#3

Tried lime rebuild mac and got error:

 - src/graphics/format/PNG.cpp
 - src/media/openal/OpenALBindings.cpp
 - src/backend/sdl/SDLApplication.cpp
Error: ./src/media/openal/OpenALBindings.cpp:3045:53: error: no member named 'ptr' in 'vdynamic'
                                data = (ALuint)(uintptr_t)(HL_CFFIPointer*)val->ptr;

#4

Switching from dev to haxelib version and back to dev helps. But after some compiles, switching is needed again.