Lime 3.0.0 can not create static :/

@player_03 thanks for explanation!
I will check time…

Really? I am using Haxe 3.2.0 PS: I have tested Haxe 3.2.1 but it doesn’t work with NME because it always show common expiration error like “called …”

But Haxe 3.2.0 works fine with NME, HCPP 3.3.67 and Waxe.

I am trying with Lime static doesn’t work. That is why Haxe 3.3 hasn’t error. Just lime has bug.

Why do you not make like NME builder? If nme checks if static than it will compile after whole engine of NME than HXCPP’s thriedparty - I will show you what does nme work with HXCPP since after whole engine / framework.

CHeck youtube

I’m really hoping to add function for lime and openfl like nme compiles after with hxcpp’s thridparty and lime’s static library ( *.lib ) will compile / build than lime / openfl will check if static application for success - if failed than both should need recompile… why not…

Thanks!

@singmajesty your right I have installed fresh haxe 3.2.1 and it always get bad warnings :frowning: with regexp and std.

I try HXCPP 3.2.207
LIME 2.9.0
OPENFL 3.6.0
NME 5.6.25

Than it is result for static always problems. :disappointed_relieved:

I can’t understand But I have already installed fresh Visual Studio Express 2010 on Windows 10 Pro x64.

How do I fix it?

Possible with mingw or Visual Studio 2015 Community?

But I want install minimal packages of Visual Studio 2015 Community?

As I’ve said before, I know almost nothing about static builds, so I can’t help you with any of these errors.

Why do you need a static build? Is there a chance you could accomplish your goal with a non-static build?

Hello my dear. #player_p3,. I think that I upgrade Visual studio 2015 community and I will compile it if works. Thanks for resolving and improving.?..

Lime 3.1 (and OpenFL 4.1) were released today, I tested Haxe 3.3 on Windows and got static builds working.

Haxe 3.2.1 (or an older HXCPP) may not work, but at least the combination is working for me.

Give the new version a try and see if it helps?

(I am also using Visual Studio Community, though I think it should work with other versions of VS)

Thank you for new release I will test later.

And did you improve automatic compilation -static, -debug and -release like nme? Thanks i will test later if I am after work.

Hahaha why do you not say truth? where is automatic compilation??? I don’t like who unrecognised users if I use lime build windows -static than get error. not found lib. Grrr. YOu don’t like to get automatic compilation???

You know NME is very good to build automatic if I don’t get lib like libnme.lib than nme builkd automatic with lib files than it creates clean static application. So sad for lime. Please please add project directory into lime 3.1.0 library of haxelib. in the future. no without!!!

My giod. I hate that i need to download and recompile it. But it is hard.

Why do you not fine compilation of statioc.

But for me like old version argh.

I have instalkled Haxe 3.3.0 rc1
Openfl 4.1.0
Lime 3.1.0
hxcpp 3.3.74

Visual C++ Express 2010.
Net Frameworks installed.
1.1, 2.0 sp 2, 3, 3.5 sp1, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1

And show always lime rebuild windows -static
2 same warnings - I hate that.
and lime build windows -static than gets error. without static :disappointed_relieved:

Oh, this is new. We just added C# support in the report, and iOS builds get the same error. I’m going to try and fix it when I get back to a Mac today

Yes I found errors because both files from cairo directory have possible uni char like text format ANSI or UTF-8 “cairo-freed-pool.c” and “cairo-fixed.c” Please fix both c files. Thanks because it always got warnings because cmd shows always “Warning LNK4221: …”

Than I use lime build windows -static
Than it gets error LNK1220:

Why does it happen? Possible you changed cairo files from Mac OS X?
Can you try to use default format by gedit of Ubuntu for default. If haxe doesn’t see to warnings and errors…

GOOD NEWS - VISUAL STUDIO 2015 Community makes embedding applications - But it is okay… If you don’t need to copy 5 files from bin binary!

Try to copy and to past embedded big application 5.3 mb into outside of bin directory and try to open , yay it works fine!