Compiling issues with OpenFL 8.0

Hi

I have issues compiling my game with 8.0, it works with 7.1.1 and haxe 3.4.2 currently
The biggest difference I see from PiratePig is my game uses project.hxp and also uses haxe macros.

C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/ColorMatrixFilter.hx:209: characters 20-32 : Unknown identifier : uMultipliers
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/ColorMatrixFilter.hx:210: characters 16-24 : Unknown identifier : uOffsets
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/BlurFilter.hx:87: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._BlurFilter.BlurShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/BlurFilter.hx:88: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._BlurFilter.BlurShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/BlurFilter.hx:93: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._BlurFilter.BlurShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/BlurFilter.hx:94: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._BlurFilter.BlurShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/BlurFilter.hx:250: characters 2-14 : Unknown identifier : uTextureSize
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:114: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:115: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:120: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:121: characters 3-23 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uRadius
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:125: characters 2-21 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uColor
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:126: characters 2-21 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uColor
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:127: characters 2-21 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uColor
    C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/8,0,0/src/openfl/filters/GlowFilter.hx:128: characters 2-21 : openfl.filters._GlowFilter.GlowShader has no field uColor
    Source/com/ndendino/ogbgmn/GameState.hx:6: characters 1-7 : Build failure <- **this is a build macro**

What version of Haxe are you using? What target are you compiling to?

The build macro for openfl.display.Shader is supposed to be generating strictly-typed references to the uMultipliers (and other) shader parameters. Not having these fields suggests the build macro might not have worked

I’m using Haxe 3.4.2 and compiling to HTML5 and Android.
Same error with 3.4.7

Same problem here. Was using haxe 3.4.0. Updated to 3.4.7 and it is still happening.

Link to my error output (more of the same but I also have errors about lime).

https://pastebin.com/GqF4TdZ7

This is fixed on GIT, thanks guys :slight_smile: